- “Theirs was a happy life together”: The parallel world of biographies for children (Spy magazine article)
- In praise of Spy magazine
- Red light speeds up wound healing
- Nabokov Museum in St. Petersburg vandalized
- No correlation between egg consumption and heart disease. Long ago, doctors and other “experts” told people to not eat eggs because eggs are high in cholesterol and cholesterol causes heart disease. About ten years ago, people started backing away from this nonsense, but the Mayo Clinic website still says this.
- Corporate crime in the drug industry still rampant
- Corporate crime in the drug industry (1984 book)
Thanks to Vic Sarjoo.