- Acne fixed with raw honey. “I ditched the antibiotics and started using raw honey on my current breakouts and under the skin pimples.”
- “Fussy critiques of science experiments” are used to discredit good science — an example being Tyrone Hayes’s work showing that atrazine is dangerous. One “fussy critique” complained about a misspelled word. Was this a secret signal that the author of the critique had a gun pointed at his head?
- once again, a drug company (Boehringer Ingelheim) hides important information
- German city emphasizes sleep
- powerful heart doctor accused of plagiarism
Thanks to John Batzel, dearieme and Adam Clemans.