- Psychology and neuroscience research fraud at Washington University.
- Puzzling scientific fraud. Someone made up a paper and put fictitious names on it. Why? On the face of it, the goal was to hurt someone the fraudster didn’t like but actually the publicity helps the victim.
- A guide to sour beer. “The brewers I interviewed for this story agreed that in many ways, sour-beer-making is more like winemaking than brewing.” I love sour beers.
- The Willat Effect at xkcd
- press release from the Korean Food Foundation about kimchi
Thanks to Aaron Blaisdell and Peter Lewis.