- Natto Commuter Pass. Really. A Tokyo restaurant has innovative ways to sell/serve natto.
- How to give an academic talk. I agree with almost all of this but it leaves out two important things: 1. Be as emotional as possible. Convey as much emotion as possible. 2. Tell stories. A good talk is a story.
- Repetition in the history of diets
- Fermentation bubbles back into the mainstream (newspaper article)
- Stinky cheeses in China
- Aaron Swartz lawyers accuse prosecutor Stephen Heymann of misconduct
- Michael Wolff on Renata Adler
Thanks to Rashad Mamood.