- Why do few journalists become politicians?
- Another crowd-funded human microbiome project (in addition to American Gut, which I’ve mentioned earlier)
- Psychiatrist keeps prescribing Adderall to boy in spite of warnings from the boy’s parents that he’s addicted
- Life-logging workshop in Rome. “This creation of lifelogs . . . will enable us to better understand ourselves.”
- Indian fermented food
- Sleep helps solve difficult problems but not easy ones
Thanks to Dave Lull , Bryan Castañeda, Patrick Vlaskovits and Tucker Max.