- Trying to crowd-source a cure for brain cancer.
- Interview with Aaron Blaisdell about Ancestral Health Symposiums
- Plagiarism Today, a website.
- Plagiarism averted
- Better late than never. By having him do a Fiction Podcast, the editors of The New Yorker finally acknowledge that David Sedaris is a fabulist. Treating his stories as if they actually happened (putting them under Personal History, not Fiction) was a curious editorial decision for a magazine that fact-checks poetry. Step 2 toward more New Yorker editorial honesty: Book excerpts are labelled as such.
- self-experimentation workshop in Silicon Valley
Thanks to Dave Lull.