- Misophonia. Hearing people eat causes rage. Presumably this tells us something about brain organization — but what?
- Interview with Renata Adler.
- Teacher threatened with termination for not requiring unnecessary books. How dare he think that schools exist to help rather than exploit students!
- Edward Jay Epstein: Fareed Zakaria didn’t plagiarize. Zakaria used almost exactly the same words as Jill Lepore, whom he did not credit. But Lepore’s wording was banal. The interesting content was credited. The real crime is unoriginality.
- Outrageous behavior by Progressive Insurance
- Interview with Jane Jacobs
Thanks to Bryan Castañeda.