- The advantages of raquetball self-education
- Nassim Taleb on British economic governance. I like the idea of a list of firms that will be bailed out.
- Lactofermented mayonnaise. “[Without fermentation this] will only last for about a week in the refrigerator. On the other hand, [if fermented (7-12 hours at room temperature), it] will last about 6-8 weeks or longer.”
- Cosmic rays and cloud formation. Does cosmic ray variation cause global temperature variation?
- Man the opportunist by Melissa McEwen
- WSJ anti-AGW letter writers respond to critics.
Thanks to Ryan Holiday, Matt Cassel, Tom George and Dave Lull.