- new kind of magnesium supplementation. I look forward to trying it. With ordinary magnesium supplements, I notice no difference.
- Tracking replication attempts in psychology. One person behind this is Hal Pashler, a co-author of mine.
- Truth in olive oil.
- Online patient communities, including some I’ hadn’t heard of.
- The fat in women’s thighs is higher in DHA than fat elsewhere. “Writers can quote studies that show foragers are healthy in one breath, and demonize foods that make up most of their diet in another.”
- Media about David Owen’s new book The Conundrum (“declaration against massive greenwashing campaigns”).
Thanks to Peter Spero and Allan Jackson.