- Comparing one elbow to the other. I have no idea what “clinical epidemiology” is. The level of self-deprecation is remarkable. From the BMJ Christmas issue.
- The value of cod liver oil. From the BMJ Christmas issue.
- More evidence for radiation hormesis (beneficial effects of small amounts of radiation).
- Evolutionary medicine reaches the BMJ. The word paleo does not appear.
- Medical journals: “information-laundering operations for drug companies”
Thanks to Robin Barooah and Mike Bowerman.