- During the Foxconn suicide epidemic, several media outlets said the suicide rate was lower than expected. “Members of the media have been killing off their own credibility at an alarming rate.”
- Fascinating blog about quality control in China. “Factory workers are paid by the number of pieces they make. Sometimes they see they are working on defective goods, but they keep working instead of sending the bad pieces back to the previous operation.”
- The unsustainability of higher education.
- the Dear Abby of math problems. “The next bubble to burst is higher education. . . . It’s too much one-size-fits-all.” And that one size fits the professor.
- BBC radio documentaries
- Raw food leaders no longer raw or vegan
Thanks to Alex Chernavsky.