- scientific misconduct in China
- Pee-Wee Herman returns. “In seventh grade, I remember meeting these art kids who were, like, â€˜Hey, you got a minute? Sit down! Have you ever heard of nonconformity? Listen, this is what it is!â€™ And, meanwhile, Iâ€™m, like, â€˜Youâ€™re kidding. You mean there are people who want to be different?â€™”
- The Natto Project. “Eating natto became ordinary and sometimes enjoyable.”
- larger and larger Last Suppers
- subtle comments by Peter Hessler about Google and China. I think Hessler is right.
Thanks to Carl Hattery.